How to apply
The application is to be completed exclusively via the FIAS website. Applicants must create a user account via the arrow in the high right corner of the fias webpage.
Before applying, please verify if you respect the eligibility conditions, and read carefully the guide for applicants.
The requested application material (in English exclusively) will consist of:
- The completed online application form
- A detailed curriculum vitae with a comprehensive list of publications
- A copy of the diploma
- A detailed research proposal (maximum 5 pages and a bibliography - 1 additional page)
- A selection of three to five publications (articles or book chapters)
- A letter of support/interest by an IAS’s local scientific partner -only requested and mandatory for Le Studium (Loire Valley IAS), for the Collegium de Lyon, for MAK'IT (Montpellier IAS), and for the Paris IAS.
- Optional: Up to two letters of recommendation
For further information, you may refer to the FAQ.