How to apply
The application is to be completed exclusively via the FIAS website. The dedicated tool will be available online mid-July, 2020.
Before applying, please verify if you respect the eligibility conditions.
The requested application material (in English exclusively) will consist of:
- The completed online application form
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A copy of the diploma
- A 5-page research proposal (not including the bibliography)
- A comprehensive list of publications
- A selection of three to five publications (articles or book chapters)
- A letter of support/interest by an IAS’s local scientific partner (except for Marseille IAS)