How to apply
The application is to be completed exclusively via the FIAS website. The dedicated tool will be available online early June, 2021.
The requested application material (in English exclusively) will consist of:
- The completed online application form
- A detailed curriculum vitae with a comprehensive list of publications
- A copy of the diploma
- A detailed research proposal (maximum 5 pages and a bibliography - 1 additional page)
- A selection of three to five publications (articles or book chapters)
- A letter of support/interest by an IAS’s local scientific partner -only requested and mandatory for the Paris IAS and for MAK'IT (Montpellier IAS)
Optional: Up to two letters of recommendation
For further information, you may refer to the FAQ.