How to apply
The application is to be completed exclusively via the FIAS website. Applicants must create a user account via the arrow in the high right corner of the fias webpage.
The requested application material (in English exclusively) will consist of:
- The completed online application form
- A detailed curriculum vitae with a comprehensive list of publications
- A copy of the diploma
- A detailed research proposal (maximum 5 pages and a bibliography - 1 additional page)
- A selection of three to five publications (articles or book chapters)
- A letter of support/interest by an IAS’s local scientific partner -only requested and mandatory for Le Studium (Loire Valley IAS), for the Collegium de Lyon, for MAK'IT (Montpellier IAS), and for the Paris IAS.
- Optional: Up to two letters of recommendation
For further information, you may refer to the FAQ.